Sunday, April 30, 2006

Happily Ever After


Yesterday I was at the wedding of Nicole Shadd to John Timothy, and a guy who doesn't normally go to church began to tell me how amazed he was at the ceremony. He was touched by the prayer for the couple, their devotion to purity, and our belief that only God could make two become one.

Then last night I received an update from Sonia and Edwin Aviles (above), who I married last June, and now live in Chicago. It is so encouraging to see how God blesses couples that put Him first in their marriage, and who were faithful to obey him before they were together.

We have something like 8 engaged couples in Crossroads right now, and I have alot of anticipation for more strong marriages this coming year.

As for Nicole and John, they will be here one more month before moving to India, where John will be going to seminary!

No comments: