Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Hey Guys! I just got back from Appleton, where our whole church staff was at our state convention. It was a great time. Because I was up there, I was unable to send out the e-mail yesterday, but there will be a great Crossroads tonight! We'll be talking on how confrontations with God can totally transform our lives. We'll also look at how it's possible to re-create Jesus in our image, according to our desires. Plus another great testimony on the way. I'll see you at 7! P.S. Don't forget to bring a friend!

2 comments:

Jon Brooks said...

look no further than our own bookstore, they should have plenty of the books. Are you going to softball practice tonight?

gmledbetter said...

Yes....fielding will be stressed. Don't think think of it as horrendous. Just remember that there is ALWAYS room for improvement. There were more errors than what I hoped for, but its early in the season. Forget about past negatives and move on to a positive future.

I know it sounds cheesy, but it does hold truth.

TC