Saturday, April 01, 2006


Mike and Kelly Ganiere team up in April to teach from John Fischer's book 'What on Earth are we Doing? This class will take us through an apologetic for thinking for oneself as a Christian and then explores ways of thinking about the culture we live in. It is a call from the edge of a Christian subculture to get back out into the world and effect it for Christ and the gospel, and it provides a careful philosophical basis upon which to do so. There will be lively discussion! Crossroads Sunday School meets at 9:30 a.m. in C-112!

Click here to read Mike's latest blog entry on the Fresh Prince of Bel Aire!

2 comments:

gmledbetter said...

Just so our players and SUPERfans know, there is a Crossroads softball blog at:

http://xrsoftball.blogspot.com/

I know the blog count is getting a bit excessive, but blogs are fun. Which is why you are here.

Get ready for "The Greatest Turnaround in Sports History"! Starting Monday, April 24th.

End Communication

Anonymous said...

I love sunday school! It's the greatest! This new class rocks! I just want to invite all my friends to come! All I want to do when I'm there is raise my hand and get involved in the discussion! It's a really awesome time!