Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Get ready to take a quick look back at your high school days this Wednesday in Crossroads! The 'This Generation' worship team will start off our night, and Pastor Mark will challenge us with a message on learning from the past while looking to the future. If you want to make the night more fun, bring your yearbook and wear your school gear! We'll end the night with ice cream out on the patio, and a shared gathering time with the youth. See you tomorrow night in Crossroads, at our normal time and place (not in the gym). It will be a blast!

5 comments:

Mike Ganiere said...

I thought switch nite was awesome!! I know most of you were in Crossroads with the Youth Band, and I heard really great things about that, but I just wanted to give props to PJ for the job he did in the youth group!! It was great! I thought everything was really well received! Great job everyone who was involved! What did you think?

Anonymous said...

I think we should switch more often, making the transition from youth to crossroads easier. And just because...anyway, it was fun.

Anonymous said...

I thought it went well, maybe we could also do a combined night. Have both together for a Wed night service, have groups (mix of youth and crossroads) so they can ask us questions, and we can get to know them. Just an idea!

Anonymous said...

Hey all- how's it going? I think that switch night was amazing... I guess I was a little fired up too b/c I sang, but it was good even beyond that.

I think it would be really great to have some more interaction with the youth group. I was thinking something beyond basic introductions "Hi, my name is..." I think there's potential for God to work through XR with the youth. They are some very passionate kids in that group, but my heart just broke for the girls who sat behind me who were more interested in their yearbook than what was happening on stage... I'm sorry they missed out.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»