Friday, October 13, 2006


This next Wednesday night in Crossroads is an opportunity for each of us to go all out for our friends. Crossroads will meet at 7 pm at church where our topic of ‘attractive body’ will be especially relevant to our guests. I’ve already made numerous invites, and I hope you will do the same. I was amazed at the impact God allowed us to have at our last friend night, and I'm excited for this time around!

After Crossroads we’ll be gathering at the clubhouse at the Jefferson Block, which is in the heart of the Third Ward. It’s a large 2 story clubhouse that’s posh and modern, and you’re going to love it! We’re going to have a blast hanging out, playing games, and eating the best of urban fare!


1 comment:

Jon Brooks said...

I want to thank Deric Wallace and Salisa Starks for hosting us last night! It was so much fun to be down in the Ward with so many friends. Thank you also to everyone who helped make this a great night!