Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The day has finally come to go back to school, and I'm excited because I don't have to go! No, the reason I'm excited is because I am excited about all the people in Crossroads who will be hitting local colleges as students and the growing number of teachers we have. In short, I think you have everything needed to make a big impact for God in our city. Wether you're a teacher or a student, please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers, and I look forward to us working together.

News from Sunday: There were 17 people who were between the ages of 18-25 that came forward for prayer and to receive Bible studies. I got to talk with several of these individuals, and I can tell you firsthand that God really touched their lives Sunday night. I mailed off invites to this group this morning, so make sure to make room for them this Wednesday! And plan on going to an afterparty afterwards at one of 9 locations! Everybody is invited.

No comments: