Thursday, July 20, 2006

Girls/Guys Night This Saturday!

Meet at Jon Brooks’ this Saturday at 5:30 p.m. for golf, dinner, and other manly activities. Jon lives at 210 W. Oak Leaf Dr. #3 in Oak Creek. Map. Golfers of all skill levels are welcome, and we'll be teeing off at the Woodlands course in Oak Creek.

?-Call Jon @ 339-4631
Meet at Gina Ditzer’s this Saturday at 5:30 p.m. for a night out on the town at la fuente (Spanish: fountain) Gina lives at 5931 S. Honey Creek Dr. in Greenfield. Map.

?-Call Gina @ 281-0916.

1 comment:

Mr. Ed said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Hey, this is totally random, but I'm trying to build a networking base for my new music site and drive up some traffic.

It has recordings of my music, either performed by me or another artist. One co-write, "Revelation" is going to be my entry at the Gospel Music Association's talent competition next week in Denver. Pray for me, I'm nervous! At least check it out and tell me what you think. Hopefully it's worth your time: Eddie's Music site

P.S. when are we gonna do another friends night? It rocked. Best idea we've hatched in a long time! Good job, guys